POLYAMORY DAY 2021 (Digital Showcase for UK and Ireland) ARCHIVE PASS
POLYAMORY DAY 2021 was a digital showcase of polyamory and non-monogamy in the UK and Ireland. A full day of digital events, skills sharing and socialising spaces. All sessions (excluding socialising spaces) were recorded and access to them is included in the pass.
- History, Patriarchy and Polyamory: by Tamas David-Barrett
- Polyamory and the Law by Myles Jackman
- Black and Poly in the UK: Panel discussion facilitated by Poly Pages
- Polyamory and Neuro-divergence: A conversation with Leanne Yai (Polyphilia) and Rachel Cooke (P-Therapy)
- Kate Smurthwaite in conversation with Claire Louise Travers
- 2x SKILLS HOURS:
CONSIDER ADDING 2022 ARCHIVE ACCESS FOR A REDUCED RATE OF £15.00 EXTRA. FIND THE FULL AGENDA OF 2022 CONTENT HERE
Terms and Conditions:
This is an entirely digital purchase. On purchasing an access pass you will receive a order confirmation. After confirmation you will be enrolled into the members only area and will be able to see the archive at: www,polyamoryday.co.uk/sessions.
This may take 24-72 hours to process. If you have any issues please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be informed if, in the future, the method of this access changes.
Closed captioning is provided in all sessions, although this is automated and not 100% correct.